There are a variety of treatments available for the elimination of acne. But the only problem here is that not everyone can use them because these drugs are very expensive sometimes.
So I want to suggest some simple home recipes for treatment of acne:
1. Mix the 100ml. of potato juice with 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply this mixture to pimples for 20-30 minutes daily for 2 weeks.
2. If your skin is oily and porous, lay on your face fresh carrot gruel.
3. This recipe is especially good in the treatment of rosacea. Make a fresh mush of several cloves of garlic and lay on acne (daily). Keep the mask for 10-15 minutes. And ingest products containing garlic – it’s also useful to get rid of rosacea.
4. The juice of aloe leaves helps to eliminate inflammation and irritation of the skin. Wash the leaves by boiled water, dry out and keep liquid in a dark cool place within a few days. Then chop the leaves and squeeze out the juice. Clean your skin 2-3 times a day by aloe juice.
5. Clean the face acne by juice of the prickly thistle herb. It’s necessarily to ingest juice internally too – to 1 teaspoon 3 times a day.
6. Clean eels by swab dipped in fir oil (that’s sold in pharmacies).
7. Clean your skin with a mixture of 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon of tincture of calendula, stirred in 1 cup of warm boiled water (2-3 times of the day).
8. Mix 1 tablespoon of sage leaves (sure, I mean the plant ) and 1 glass of boiled water. Percolate infusion, than add ? teaspoon of honey, and mix it well. Do warm lotion 2-3 times a day.
9. Make a cream: 1 part – juice of fresh leaves of raspberries into 4 parts butter or petroleum jelly. Apply for acne 3-4 times a day.
10. Take in equal parts (by weight) of burdock roots, elecampane roots and some hypericum flowers. Mix 1 tablespoon of the collection and 1 cup of water. Take 2-3 glasses per day for ordinary acne.